Tuesday, November 09, 2004

It is good!

Whatown: This week


OK, so I wnet from a crappy ass week in which some thought I was going to blow a gasket (nobrainer, rochford) to having a pretty good one. I have eaten at no less than 3 places since Friday that I would be hard pressed to visit without guaranteed action, non of which I have had to pay for. To top it off, there was none of this cheapest item and tea stuff either...I'm talking 4 course with wine, mixed drinks etc, andI have paid for squat...FANTASTIC! Got my October breakout, things are looking up for my first quarter out..talk to me when that first full quarter breakout comes through though. If I look pissed, refer to previous blogs and move on. The women situation is still spinning its wheels into complete futility, no dreaded phone calls and no bright spots on the opposite end to provoke them (either you understand or you don't). At the rate I am going, I will need new tires in about, well, yeah, tomorrow. Anyone know of options worth a damn? Now for the kicker. We beat Miami. How may you ask, well lets see. I saw some short passes, I saw a running back who knew how to put his head down and grind out some yards, and I saw a defense who was allowed to rest because to offense was actually able to get consecutive first downs. Anyone out there see a pattern developing or remember any previous bitching about this subject? Ok, thats all for now. I have parties to attend this weekend, and itf that falls through a Duke game in which I am being taunted to attend. Less because Iam such a smart and energetic fan but because some attending has to be drunker than nobrainer and I tend to hold that prestigious title 99% of the time. If you keep bitching at me, I may just fold, but no guarantees.

3 comments:

Nobrainer said...

Come on! Go to the game. You know you want to!

I don't plan to be in rare (although it's actually pretty common) form, but I'll be having fun.

-nobrainer

Nobrainer said...

Scratch that, I'm out. No Duke game for me.

Agent Orange said...

Go to the game cracker, the team needs noise to perform and crickets at Duke don't count!