Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Countdown to Begin

According to a phone call I just received I will be receiving a formal offer from York/Johnson Controls in the coming days. Once this offer is officially received I will hasten my current withdrawl from current employment. Unless a mighty stout offer is also received in the coming days for a sales position based in Richmond involving coal and material handling systems for industrial and utility (power production) facilities, I plan to stay put in Charlotte and start playing ball with the big boys. Getting into the corporate world should also give me the chance to move up the ladder should it be the thing for me and my skills allow for it. I'm just excited that I get to move into more of a truly technical sales position, or so the plan goes.

No comments: