Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Start

Well, the new job has officially started. I received my new work computer this morning and am trying to get all the proper software loaded while fighting the corporate red tape for a phone, straightening out my benefits packages, I've already started learning plenty. I knew I would be thrown into the mix immediately but reviewing final submittals for the new Wachovia High Rise that is under construction, is a bit more than I was expecting in the first two days. I have great accounts both with engineers and contractors in the Charlotte market and I'm looking forward to the added responsibility. I'll keep things up to date as things move along. Not many exciting things to report at this point otherwise. About two months until football season so the stories are just down the road I'm sure. Oh yeah, the boat did crap out in the middle of the lake last weekend but I was pulling up next to a freind and was close to the ramp so getting back in was easy and uneventful. The question is whether I bother fixing it.

No comments: