Friday, November 05, 2004

This week

Whatown: Whatown

So this week sucked. Highlight: Bush wins an election taht should never have been close. Beating a man that came nothing short of promising every homo a wedding while preaching his Catholic beliefs. Damn, what fine moral fiber, how could we let someone who speaks so eloquently from both sides of his mouth not get elected (wink, wink, nod, nod). Thank god, we prevent those who crank out babbies and collect welfare from living as good a lifestyle as those of us that, well, work until at least 2008 when the Hillary train leaves the office. All she needs to do is change races and we will have the first female, gay (don't deny she doesn't do a little carpet cleaning from time to time), and minority president all in one fail swoop. Well totop it all of, I found out I will probably get shafted out of half the money I thought I was going to make on commission, factories botched more orders this week than new orders I can get to fill in the gap, my E-Biz prof ask my opnion only so he can tell me I am wrong (don't f'ing ask if that is your auto-response), my prof from the first half of the same class gave me a 90 for attendance (never missed, even went to campus instead of uptown on the week I thought I was going to miss) instead of a 100 and now I lost my A, and my one bright spot had to cancel due to catching crap from snot nosed little brats, literally. At least my parents are coming to town. Prevents total reckless abandon resembling a trainwreck with a bottle of JD in hand. Good food will be in my belly both nights though and hopefully crap gets back on track next week and the chasm to hell is clsoed off at least until I make the dreaded phone call I am going to have to make at some point. Woooo hooooo ( and not that queer little thing some football fnas have started doing) doesn't it sound like fun kiddies!

3 comments:

Agent Orange said...

Alright folks, I am taking bets.....for what I don't know but after this rant Todd is about to do something and ya know you want to bet odds on it!!

Nobrainer said...

OH he'll do something stupid, but beyond that certainty it will be impossible to guess what it will be.

Lawtonfunk said...

I'm a little confused, and yes, I'll admit it. I'm a little scared. What dreaded phone call?!? I'm not answering my phone.