Saturday, November 13, 2004

Hippies

Whatown: It is good!


Hippies like my old roommate are cool cause they just get fucked up, don't really give a damn about anything, vote for teh dems and don't really bitch if they get beat or rub it in if they win. Stupid moron hippies like the one on nobrainers page piss me off. They should all be forced to Canada to live with the Baldwins and watch Michael, I am making a sequel to Farenheit 9/11 Moore. You heard he is going to do this jsut in time to elect Hillary in 2008, but may not finish it due to being an enourmous fat ass who is going to keel over from a coronary. When it happens, I probably won't even read the news articles praising his brilliance because Hollywood is just another big business and without Republican supprt of big busniess would be bankrupt. Stupid liberals and hippies go hug a tree and get out of my way.

3 comments:

Agent Orange said...

Yeah for fucked up people! I was good at that once! As for voting dems, if they are messed up you can convince them to vote for Nader because he likes to legalize stuff. I am so vague arent I? Is it unchristian to wish a coronary on Moore, if so then I will repent later

Nobrainer said...

Since the lefties are heading north to become Canucks, should the righties, like ourselves, be heading south to become Mexicans?

If Americans leave the USA to become Mexicans, are they referred to as "wetbacks" by the native Mexicans? Do they get mad when people come in to fill managerial jobs? Brad, your thoughts?

Agent Orange said...

As one who has worked with Mexicans in Mexico and Mexicans in the US we are endearengly termed "gringos" which I guess would be the equivalent to "The Man" calling a mexican a wetback or the "Redneck" calling the norther a "Yankee". As to us leaving the country I am sure that the American Indians would appreciate us ceding their land back to them but (warning ignorant WASP insert ahead) they would probably turn the former US into the worlds largest Indian reserve and wonder why the gambling population dropped so drastically. (that was a bad joke, I appologize to all American Indians for my ignorance.)