Friday, March 18, 2005

Something to ponder

If you are in a pissy mood, and you beat the hell out of someone becausethey said that absolute wrong thing at the wrong time, or did something that just really set you off, you think you could get away with it? I think in some liberal ass court I could. Should I be allowed too, no, and that's about the only thing that prevents said actions. I think my defense would be something to the extent of "You honor, my client went into his fit of rage and mamed the accuser due to a hormonal imbalance. See, your honor, my cliet has not been laid in many many months creating a large and unnecessary build up of testostrone. Due to this imbalance he became dillusional and down right crazy when hte accuser provoked him, causing large amounts of adreline to mix with said testorone. This, your honor, is not my clients fault, but the fault of the accuser for invoking noted chemical reaction, prompting his own ass kicking." What do you think my chances are? I watch too much Boston Legal.

5 comments:

Lawtonfunk said...

You want to beat up my boss? He's a short punk bitch that could really use a good southern ass whipping. If you do decide to procede, and I happen to jump in, get out of the way. I'll be going for the kill.

The Double D said...

Let's call your boss about an hour after the golf portion of JDGA weekend and see what transpires. I think it could be good stuff.

Agent Orange said...

wow I need a video camera, fists of fury with Hortonese profanities mixed into a drunken rage would be something to see....over and over and over again.

Nobrainer said...

anybody think that Wha will promise to stick it in a girl's ass at overtime during JDGA weekend?

The Double D said...

The correct phrase is "throw it in her ass" and there is a good chance I would tell that girl the same thing given the chance. A new vicitim, less likely, but definitely not out of the spectrum of possibilities.