Friday, May 26, 2006

Interns

I love interns. Not in the Monica and Bill kind of way. We have one for the summer. We had one two years ago but he didn't have much personality. The new one is a local Charlotte kid who is an M.E. at Clemson right out of his Sophomore year. Seems to be picking up what we do around here quickly, fits in with the craziness and wears Orange on Friday's (along with other days). The best part is he does my bitch work. All the little things that take more time than I have to invest but he contractor likes, he gets it done. The icing on the cake is we made him the Bojangles runner this morning. A job typically reserved for me and my hang-over Friday antics. He is still not of legal age however but having been in his position before, I have a feeling I will be taking care of the ocassional bee double E, are you in, this summer. Good stuff.

1 comment:

Agent Orange said...

Whooooo Orange on Friday!