Thursday, October 05, 2006

2nd Residence

I've decided to invest in real estate. I am currently working on a 4 bed room, 2 bath chalet in the friend zone. It's quite spacious and will be upfited with the finest amentities. It's also easy to get to. I personally prefer to take the expressway. My decision was based on the fact I spend so much time there that just pitching a tent for the evening or renting from month to month are a waste. As most of this readership has ventured far from the friend zone, feel free to come back and visit periodically. It gets pretty boring here as there are less and less of us hanging out in the area these days. At one time Heilmann could be counted on to be here but he has long since pulled up stakes and moved on. I applaud the rest of you for getting out, many before you ever really got there.

3 comments:

Lawtonfunk said...

You depress me.

Agent Orange said...

Seriously.....seriously you're complaining about the friend zone?!?! Who was it that had a whole sorority in the friend zone his entire college career? You will get someone, she just might not be a Tiger.

Lawtonfunk said...

Matt, is that you! I thought you were dead. . .or maybe just not around anymore.