Friday, February 23, 2007

Change O Plans

So, as some (or most) of you know I am headed to Vegas for a "Bachelor Party" in March. Said "party" was going to be legit the weekend of St Patty's Day. That didn't work out so I had to bet and declare with a firm that wants to speak with me about a position out there. The weekend that things are supposed to happen is the 29th through April 1. A good friend was supposed to coming out that Friday to meet me after my day long interview. Turns out he had RSVP'ed a party in Tampa for the same weekend, many months back, and had forgotten about it. Not a big deal, I'm a big boy and can travel alone. My thing was, I wanted some folks out there to party with the other two days of my trip. Especially on my first trip to Sin City. I was also hoping someone who had been would be able to make it so they could point me at least somewhat in the right direction. So much for that. Now I'm to the point where I don't care who goes with me, as long as someone comes to hang. Again, I can mange on my own but a partner in crime is always more fun. Any takers?

2 comments:

Nobrainer said...

I'd go. But unless I hit the MegaMillions tonight, I don't think I can afford it.

Nobrainer said...

I did not win MegaMillions last night.