Sunday, February 11, 2007

Channel Surfing

I'm not typically one for the awards shows but stumbled upon the Grammy's tonight. I was bored with Sunday night TV and started flipping chanels and decided to see what was on the HD Discovery channel. In the process I got the Grammy's on the HD CBS chanel. Initially I caught a tribute to the Eagles by Racal Flats and Carry Underwood. They had one award presentation then a 60's, 70's and now R&B collage with Smokey Robinson, Lionel Ritchie, Chris Brown and surprise pop up by Christina Aguilera. The music in both was surprisingly good. Christina was doing an old cover and looked good in some classy all white suit get up. More importantly Carrie Underwood (who won the one award I saw, Best Newcomer) was freaking rediculously hot in HD. These are the moments I'm glad I pay extra. Now on to the Military Channel to regain my manhood from watching this stuff alone.

No comments: