Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm not dead

Yeah, it's been like 3 weeks at least since I posted. Nothing out of the ordinary to report. Saturday's have consisted of trips to Southpark and running errands. Friday's have been going out with friends. The work week is the work week. Guess that's about it. Hope all is well. I'll get back on the JDGA thing soon. Not going to have people bet and declare to early on.
On a side note, Mancation '08 - Steamboat Co is like two weeks away. And I caved in and bought George Strait tickets in Cola for the 26th. You can guess what prompted the latter.

3 comments:

Agent Orange said...

you're going to a george strait concert. to me....you are dead.

The Double D said...

I finally find a good reason to come to Cola and you don't live there anymore. You don't even live close enough that I can come visit on a random weekend afternoon/night. You would have even met the reason for the trip, which I am sure the wife is as interensted in as you. Who has died here?

Nobrainer said...

You gotta come to Virginia, Beeotch!