Thursday, December 27, 2007

I accept

So the gauntlet has been thrown down and the challenge has been accepted. At this time unless Nobrainer has done something crazy we don’t know about, we don’t have a spring loaded with weddings and bachelor parties. As I apparently have the most centrally located residence, with plenty of attractions and opportunities in the general vicinity for stupidity, and plenty of room for people to crash, JDGA Weekend – Spring ’08 is in planning. Tentatively schedule this sometime in mid to late April, with a week or two space between then and Easter, most likely following the holiday for obvious reasons. A request has been placed for a 3 day event. I will commit to at least a two and half day (Friday afternoon/early evening kickoff, Saturday, and wheel everyone out on Sunday). If we can make it three full and pull everyone in on Thursday night, even better. Go ahead and start marking your calendars now. If you are reading this and aren’t familiar with the JDGA, this is your open invitation to join us. Be sure you have a fully capable foursome and a handle of Jack for your initiation though. If you can't pull this together, plan to take your ass back home in shame. That is all.

4 comments:

Nobrainer said...

I have done no such crazy thing.


I'll have to check the calendar, but I think I can probably make it.

Lawtonfunk said...

Easter is March 23
I am in a wedding April 5. Other than that, my schedule is open.

Anonymous said...

JACK...GOLF...JDGA!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!! Is April here yet?!!!

Agent Orange said...

I am pretty much shot through the beginning of the year with business trips and pregnancies and all :-P Sorry guys, carry on....