Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Time for a change

Well, this little blog has gotten a little bit more traction from friends outside the realm of a dozen or so college buddies. Because most people outside that group don't get/understand the "Wha" thing (HS friends think I go straight to unintelligible after a few drinks) I've decided to rename the blog. As most of the posting involves antics involving alcohol, be being generally pissed about something, or just some geenral ramblings and observations, and very little legitimately useful information or insight for the educated world, I think the new name fits well. I also think it's something everyone can agree on as I pretty much fit the bill outside of work.
The change in format was as much because Blogger added some easy to use templates and the ability to post/upload some photos without having a host server link.
Hope you all enjoy the updates. Maybe I'll have some new crap up, inlcuding but no limited the commonly reocurring issue with people called "women."

5 comments:

Lawtonfunk said...

I think you should change your tagline to:

Don't tell me it isn't me, if it's anybody, it's me!

Agent Orange said...

no no no....I'll kill you deader than hell.

Agent Orange said...

wait....I got it....."I hate you the most"

Lawtonfunk said...

I don't know man. That lift on the bus thing is pretty funny right there.

Anonymous said...

"don touch mah back!