Thursday, December 13, 2007

I wonder

As I watch more and more friends slip into the world or serious relationships and marriage it makes me wonder about where I fit in. I really think I am a Short Bus Allstar. Obviously I can't figure out these people called "women." I apparently have no clue and if anything, am digressing. I thought I was doing better but that answer is no. Recent occurences have made me ponder all this a bit. I've found that Redheads really have a way of screwing with my head. I have known that they grab my attention more quickly but I also seem to be drawn that way more readily in recent times. And just when I think I have one figured out a little bit. here comes a curve ball. Guess I need to get back on the bus and go learn some more life skills in special ed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're 'regressing,' not 'digressing.'

http://www.m-w.com

The Double D said...

Thanks. Digression I guess is more of a tangent off a comment or thought process.