Thursday, November 17, 2005

I've Become Boring

Well, I've looked back and though I have had a decent time in the past month, it's not reflective in my posts outside the train wreck that was me this past weekend. Not to fear though, things may get interesting in the not so distant future. With the game this weekend I think we are going to plan some trouble in Charlotte, who knows, but you'll read it here first. Second, there are lots of social events planned for the holiday season that I am sure we will blow cash on and attend. If nothing else, some good laughs should surface from my attempts and getting shot down, or from being a candy ass and just standing around. I will be traveling out west for part of a week to ski the week prior to Christmas. You'll have to live without me but I am sure something will happen but don't expect fireworks from it. New Years always holds possibilities, reference last years post and throw in a possible Clemson bowl bid to the Queen City. Who knows what else is coming. I have three tests left and will be done with class for a month or so come the second week in December. The spring is also showing some potential as I am signed up for an easy, and all uptown (Thursday night trouble) class load in my last full semester. Basically I am bored at work right now posting this and putting off making my formula sheet for tonight. Hopefully for you, the reader, things get spiced up. We may even find a reason to have everyone to town and pop the cork on a certain bottle of smooth bottle of the good stuff.

No comments: