Thursday, March 16, 2006

I Fell Off

I fell off, I fell the fuck off. The wagon of course. Did you expect anything else from me? Just like any other Lent fasting, I never quite pull it off or have some loop hole like last year with no soft drinks (except for class purposes when I needed the kick). Anyway, things were and have been going well, less last Saturday. Did a little grilling, had a few brews, felt good, having a goodtime out and about and the dreaded Yeager Bomb was offered up. We had even taken a cab out to ensure minimalized stupidity, typically brought on by Jack's peer pressure. Well, upon surveying some fine female specimens and have unusually warm weather, we decided it was true party night and we weren't missing that boat. Bring 'em on, we'll repent later. Well, one turned into four plus beer chasers and what we were going through anyway. At least mixed drinks were never brought into the picture. With Patty's Day and the Hyman smack around, I mean bachelor party, I hope to hold strong. In true NCAA tourney form though, I only truly expect to go .500 on this prediction. I predict that if anything gets me, it will be the Car Bombs this week as I plan to be coherent in my abuse of Hug-a-bunch next weekend. By the way, if the guantlet hadn't been thrown down previously in his direction, it has been now. I think I'll go buy a lock this weekend.


Update: It has come to my attention that the Lent thing was ammended. We reverted back to no Jack during the 6 weeks as that was the original intent. Other alcohol is on. With that being said, if you have anything resembling an Irish Car Bomb ingredient near you this weekend, hide it. This is also applicable to vodka and cranberries prior to noon next weekend and Yeagerr bombs at any point. That is all.

Wha

2 comments:

Lawtonfunk said...

I am so freakin' jazzed about seeing everyone. Hyman is going down like a high school girl at a college party.

Agent Orange said...

Dude, the previous slave to the ball and chain has to buy the next lock!