Wednesday, August 24, 2005

On the Road Again

This weekends trip...South Dakota. I am up, packing now and trying to get some work done so I can do nothing but price and quote at the office in the morning. This time tomorrow I better be in Aberdeen if I am not downtown drinking here. I get the pleasure of flying Northwest, the same airline currnetly enduring a mechanics strike. Safe flying tomorrow! Hopefully some biker chic won't stop by any of the bars we end up there, on her way to Sturgis or something. Enough beer and I may come back with a Tattoo that says I love mom and a pair of chaps in place of my golf clubs. Hopefully I come back Sunday with a couple funny co-worker stories and a better understanding of industrial fans. If you don't hear from me, wait until the corn is harvested and see if I turn up.

2 comments:

Lawtonfunk said...

Good Luck Wha, and watch your cornhole. There's something wrong with the people of Dakota, anyone who would choose to live in such miserable conditions is either insane or just and idiot. NEVERMIND, YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN.

Nobrainer said...

Ah yeah, lovely South Dakistan. Have fun.