Friday, January 06, 2006

Everyone's doin' it

Yes, that's right, everyone is posting their resolutions so I better do the same.

One, quit getting so smashed on nights I get to party. Yeah it's fun for the rest of you but it's starting to hurt hte next day and I know it's not helping that bottle of Jack getting opened.
Get healthier - Yeah, everyone says this one but I have a multi prong plan that if implemented a little in each section, may work. Eat less and healthier. Cut out the late night Wendy's ( I shouldn't need the hang over rememdy quite as much anyway) . Wild Wings shouldn't be a staple of the diet. Neither should Moes or Steak Escape.
Go to the gym and do something other than run. The abs need to have some shape other than one large circle.
Be more organized, inthe office and at home. I junk off my space too much. It's even starting to bother me, I would hate to know what it does to Skippy.
Ok, Happy Hour -that's the other one, less late nights out, more happy hours to meet people. No time like the present to start that one.

2 comments:

Nobrainer said...

I haven't written anything down yet, and when I do it will be much of a list of goals so that I don't wander aimlessly in '06 like '05. Maybe I'll even finish college again this year? Who knows?

Some very important goals are spending my money more wisely, getting into better shape, and spending my time more wisely. Or in other words, I have to drink a lot less.

The Double D said...

I prefer to say that I need to exert my drinking skills in "more apropriate manners"