Saturday, February 04, 2006

Huggybunches

Bitch is going down March 24-26. Main urting will be adminstered on the nght of the 24th. If you work, take it off and get to party central. Those involved will no what I am talking about. I heard a nasty little rumor he only wanted to drink beer....thats a damn shame since I invested in Red Bull and a certain other beveage of thick consistency and a dark hue, a while back. Benny-boi, ask Agent Orange and Jimbo. I have a large say in what goes on, I have your eldest brother on board and I know the town we are going well enough. You are a dead man. Don't plan on knowing what the 25th of March looks like, other than the back of you eye lids. Bitch

5 comments:

Lawtonfunk said...

Let's not pull a Rochford on him, though.

Nobrainer said...

I think the bachelorette partie did more damage to Rochford than we did. Nonetheless, Ben's gonna be hurtin.

Agent Orange said...

YEAGER BOOOOOOMB!!

The Double D said...

Wow I fake being a hard ass on the computer when I am tipsy. It could be worse though. We could dress him up like the caracture about three posts down and take him out! I still think 99% of the original post is accurate, jsut take out the stuff about me having a "say" in anything. I'll just say I will be as influential as possible.

Agent Orange said...

wha, check it out. You need this for your Jeep!

http://conservativebuys.com/cgi-bin/shop/shop/newest/rightwingstuff.41014546