Thursday, July 06, 2006

Going to Boston

I would write about the weekend that was, however Nobrainer has the pictures covered partially. References abound throughout a couple blogs I think, and if you knwo the crew on facebook and myspace then you have seen even more of hte debauchary. Thanks to everyone who made it. You missed a helluva time for those that missed out (not ro rub it in, honestly). If you want more details, get a hold of the right people and get the disk.
Mom is in to see the house for the first time tomorrow and I fly to Boston Sunday afternoon for a weeks worth of training that I am not so happy about. I don't expect us to have this line more than 3 years from now, it ain't gonna be a cheap trip (which I am partially responsible for paying on), I won't make any money being out of the office, and I am busting my ass to get to a somewhat decent place before leaving. Oh, and hte Bo-Sox aren;t in town not that I would be less than a $40 and hour commute to Fenway from the hotel to see them if they were. I don't even get to be a tourist for a day. Maybe something random will happen. Blogging will either be light or heavy depending on what I manage to get into and free hotel internet access. If nothing else, throw some crap up for me to read while I'm on the road.

No comments: