Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Isn't it ironic

My A/C is out and I can't fix it. Just don't have the equipment to pull it off though through consultation with Poot, I know what the problem is, just not the severity. Good part: because I was smart enough to get a home warranty included on my house at time of purchase, someone else gets to pay all but a minimal fee. Bad part: I know at least half a dozen contractors that do both commercial and residential that would be happy to take care of my needs. I, however, was not given the option to select who comes to fix my problem (and possibly pronounce it deader than hell and get another half ton larger unit) and now have the joys of the dreaded time frame waiting on some rinky dink contractor to come tell me what I already know and probably not do a job worth a damn. So much for industry connections on this one.

No comments: