Friday, September 01, 2006

Labor Day Plans

So, big weekend ahead I am hoping. Tonight will be strictly tailgate prep. Patting out burgers, getting the coolers ready and making sure the Jeep is packed properly with all the main equipment. Drinks will be had as the liver needs to get it's act together as well. The hell with a night off. So, all the readers of this little rag will alreay know where I will be tomorrow, so you'll get details on the actuall shananigans next week. I should be returning to Charlotte sometime during the 11PM hour. Additional Satturday debauchery is doubtful but if the heat and beer are not too draining, I may make a cameo at a party or one of the bars at the lake.
sunday and Monday should be good as a day on the lake and a round of golf are in the cards. I'm looking forward to this part of the weekend almost as much as tomorrow. No offense, but it's nice to be able to go do things near home form time to time as for a long time I would end up just screwing around online or watching TV/movies.
I think Poot is involved in most of this same stuff. He has been on a bit of roll in at least getting phone numbers of chics to hang out, so manybe I can provide a mode of entertainment if we can get them around. Here's to hoping he, Nobrainer, and myself have a helluva weekend wiht plenty of eat, drink, sleep, wash and repeat.

No comments: