Sunday, February 27, 2005

It's fixed...for now.

Well, my evening shannanigans online should resume. I believe I have determined the problem. I did a system restore back to the first of the month. In the process I notced the edge of my keyboard was crammed under hte monitor. No big deal, right? Well, I star sliding it out thinking "nothing is mashed in" as the edge pops out, the esc button resumes to its proper position. DAMN THING HAS BEEN HALFWAY MASHED IN FOR OVER A WEEK. I probably did this drunk as shit last Friday night and didn't really think to check something like this. Well, I am uploading some NAV just because now. Let teh harrassment begin, there should be some good comments from this.

5 comments:

Nobrainer said...

ah, a PEBKAC error.

The Double D said...

Possibly but since this time I have loaded NAV run auto update and scanned along with microsoft anti-spyware and spy bot search and destroy and the amount of crap that has been removed is rediculous. The only thing of annoyance now is the expired Norton Firewall that keeps kicking up prompts for some of the programs trying to get in and out (digstream, anyone know this one?). I think I am going to dun ad-aware for shits and giggles now.

Agent Orange said...

PEBKAC indeed, and only one phrase can encircle the experience. now everyone in your special Ed voice: "Yeaaah Todd"

Lawtonfunk said...

1. I forgot what PEBKAC stands for.

2. I told everyone at my office about your mistake. We all laughed and laughed.

The Double D said...

PEBKAC is something along the lines of problem exists between keyboard and computer, AKA, dumbass operator error without saying dumbass operator error. This can definitely be attributed to my recent moronity. At least it was a drunk Wha error intiially, probaly in search of naked women.