Sunday, February 13, 2005

JDGA Weekend

I hereby move that JDGA be moved to the same weekend as frat club alumni weekend. Most of us will be at least somewhat interested in this weekend in Clemson, Duke will be there to watch for the baseball and our activities will be mapped out for us. Also, UNC is preseason higher ranked by a lot and that could be ugly. April weather should be better with the chance of down right hotness. Plus they are actually talking about having alum meetings for our input. Do I hear any seconds?

3 comments:

Lawtonfunk said...

Well, I don't have any Wedding stuff holding me back. So, I'm game. That's 4/9/2005, right. How come I've heard nothing about the Alumni weekend? Wierd.

Nobrainer said...

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but March would be better for me. The April weekend is about 3 or 4 weeks before finals start and I'm sure I'll be getting killed. Oh well, it's only grad school.

Funk, as for the email, they just sent one about the weekend date. Maybe they have the wrong email addy. I dunno.

I really don't have much interest in meeting the young guys. I'll give them money. They know how to run an alumni program they just lack the impetus to do it.

Plus, these meetings always fall apart. Everyone gets hammered Friday night. After sleeping in, then golfing and drinking, Saturday night is lost... etc.

The Double D said...

Meaning, no, fun as the drunk alumni talking shit, very much so. I am indifferent if everyone else wants to hit March instead, for the smae reasons Nobrainer made his comments concerning grad school.