Sunday, April 24, 2005

And?

As you can tell, I am supposed to be completeing work for that previously mentioned MBA. I don't have the feeling but I got dangerous with the programing feature (reading tutorials helps) on here. If you want included on the supported Blog list, let me know. I can fire away anytime now. Just don't be stupid and leave me a link to it. Let me know what you think. I may be playing with some template options in the near future, keep me posted on your preferences.


Addenda 1: There will be little changing of the full template as I have to retype the links each time unless I think to do the copy thing on taht section in advance, which we know I won't. I want the feedback anyway. If I make the change in the next few days, I may remember.

1 comment:

Nobrainer said...

Looks good to me - a definite and very appreciated improvement.