Tuesday, April 12, 2005

That'll leave a mark

Ouch. I think my liver is still recovering. I have sworn off the temptation for at least another 48 hours as the liver is the only organ that regenerates. "Mad props" go to Nobrainer for driving back Sunday. I laugh at him for sleeping pretty much from 6 on Saturday evening until who knows. He laughs at me for sleeping all the way back to Charlotte as he drove. Pretty bad of me since he had an additional 4 hours to knock out afterwards. The bastard didn't think to stop and let me fill up at the state line though. That would have been nice at a solid $.09/gallon difference. I am looking forward to the pictures. My only question is, who drank the most. Nobrainer is up there for his 18hour stint between 9 Friday and 3 Saturday. I think I am a close second for pacing through late Saturday night. I can thank the parking lot at Monterreys for that. That was pretty much cheese dip and the second 48 ouncer for those that saw it. I also want to give some more props to the girls that hung at the bars Friday night. The Wha/Nobrainer tag team had to be rough and they seemed to deal well. Any more stories about the stuff some of us didn't realize happend? The closest I came to passing out was Sat night, fully clothed on top of my bed. Maybe I am moving up in the world.

2 comments:

Nobrainer said...

I guess I'll owe you about $1.80 sometime later.

I hope I can live up to my recent standards for Brad's wedding.

Agent Orange said...

From the toilet to the bed....improvements indeed.