Friday, April 29, 2005

With his considerable skills.

Tonight the menu consists of a big helping of Jack and Ginger with a side of Tater Salad. Well, the Jack will be smaller than desired but hey, I still get the full sized side of Tater. Damn class projects being due. If not for working with my group all day tomorrow, the Jack thing wouldn't be a problem tonight. Tomorrow night could also pose as a good evening with a wedding aprty consisting of a bunch of soon to be college graduate females attending. With my track record, standing in the corner not talking will probably win out as mature members attending the party would not be so appreciative of my other type of attendance traditions when alcohol is present. Good thing Poot will be there to keep me straightened out both nights.

No comments: