Monday, June 20, 2005

The last half hour

So in the last half hour our apartment has become somewhat intersting for a Monday. I have 5 Brats boiling in Yeungling smothered in minced garlic, peppers and onions. Hoagie rolls, spicy mustard, and shredded cheese awaiting their hot tub removal. Yes, I do have a Budweiser product also awaiting. Did you expect anything less of me?
While the goodness is cooking the following banter occured and I quote:

Poot "Was Hellen Keller deaf or blind?"
Wha "Both!"
Poot "What was Anne Frank?"
Wha "A Jew!"

I am pretty sure we have reached our mental capacity for the day. Good thing I have softball later (no). I am really hoping it continues to rain so I can continue to drink.

2 comments:

Nobrainer said...

I actually just finished a half-hour on an exercise bike. I don't know what I was thinking.

I also haven't had any alcohol in 3 or 4 days.

I can feel the pounds melting away.

Agent Orange said...

All I can say is: Wow.....that is all