Friday, June 03, 2005

PLEEGHHHHTTT!

Today sucks. Today sucks bad. I am tired of doing what I am doing right now. The office is next to silent, I am doing the big bosses work while he is in Scotland for two weeks, the weather blows, and none of the jokers that will read this are getting in until late, so there will be no going out. To top it off the Marine Shop I took my boat to can't service it because of the engine type. I dropped it off last Wednesday, they just called this morning. Oh, and none of the Marina's have a slot to store my boat near the water...not even trailer spots, much less in water or dry dock storage. anyone want to dump some more tremendously fun news on me...let's get it all out of the way at once people!

1 comment:

Agent Orange said...

I have some bad news, the results came in and......you're gay.