Friday, June 17, 2005

Random Thoughts and Comments

I think I get the boat back this weekend. Just in time to go out a couple times and then back to school. Boats-holes in the water that you throw money in. Whoever came up with this saying pretty much summed it up correctly.
I have had two dates with the same girl in the past weekend. Not too bad though I think I got blown off a bit last night when we bumped into her at Fox and Hound. Hopefully something will work out for the weekend. A third date is basically virgin grounds for me at this point, so we will see. I think she may be using me though, seriously. Not that I am one to complain, I am just happy to be back in the game a bit.

It's Father's Day weekend and I am not going back to TN and I have no super reason not to go. Does that make me a bad son? I hope not.
Live @ 5 is fun but I wish they wouldn't play the music so loud. No one is there to actually here it. We just want something that goes well with beer/wine and conversation. It's no fun not hearing Skippy's intro line when he is trying to get a foot in the door for the group.
Have I done anything funny/stupid recently that I haven't mentioned on here. If so, I am struggling to keep this thing going though I believe there is some good stuff on the horizon with yearly debacle that is my birthday and the fact I am actively looking for new employment in the greater Charlotte area.

1 comment:

Nobrainer said...

Not the "greatest week ever"...

A whole case of beer? I could be persuaded.