Monday, June 26, 2006

Class Post VII (The END)

Well, Verizon has been a complete bust as far as being a news maker over the past 6 weeks or so. They did decide to sue Vonage, the internet long distance provider whose stock has floundered since it's IPO release. News of the lawsuit coupled with other factors has the Vonage stock tradings below $10. It IPO'ed at $17. The base of hte suit is patent infringement as confirmed last Monday.
Otherwise, Verizon is plugging along with little coming out abotu he NSA case hitting major headlines. I'm sure there is some other blog talk but unless it hits the big boards, I'm not really paying attention as it is probably hearsay or speculation though some good juice occassionaly does sneak out.
At this time I'm signing off as far as posting about Verizon for class. As it did spark my interest some future post may arrive if something really major hits but nothing on a regular basis. To those who found this blog via class, feel free to keep tuning in and feel free to comment. My antics can often be found here and the comments usually invoke a laugh. This class ahs slowed some things down but as it is my final hurrah in the MBA program posting may gain some interest and hopefully some humor as I get to pay attention more to the things outside of a text book. It should get good when they involve filling in the blanks that I can't seem to remember. As for the normal readership, you know what to expect out of me.

5 comments:

Agent Orange said...

YAY 'cause serious Wha was scary. Put the helmet back on and do the Wha dance.

The Double D said...

Would that be the Deez Nuts Dance or the Horton Hussle?

Agent Orange said...

the YAY TODD dance or rather run around in cirles hitting yourself in the head dance.

Nobrainer said...

With Faloon-A-Palooza in the history books as a notable success, what shall the name of this upcoming event be?

The Double D said...

I can't name my own event. Let the crowd figure it out.