Friday, June 09, 2006

Updates, sorta

So another week has come and gone and I have not had much to say. Work is staying busy and class is on a compacted schedule so things are moving along and I'm just happy to keep up. Along with the crazy schedule has come little progress on the dating scene. Last Thursday night happened and was nice. An agreement that schedules suck and neither party (her more so than me honestly) has the ability to fully invest in it so we were just going to keep doing whatever it is we are doing. Buffett concert came around Sunday, TRAINWRECK. She was there, the Margarita's were too strong, I drank most of those, then it started raining. Dark, cold rain, all parties overly drunk. One big mess. All parties made it home by the grace of god. She had carpooled up with friends from her side of town. Since then, I have talked to her all of about 5 or 10 minutes. The mess of the concert has supposedly been forgiven/deemed not a big deal but her schedule has prevented any further visits and I have the gut feeling that things aren't ok. At this point, I'm going to just go with it, let her make a call on what happens next and start moving on and seeing what else is out there until she figures out what she wants and if I'm part of that equation.

No comments: