Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mid-Holiday Report

So this is how things have shaken out since the post last Thursday afternoon:
Got email diss from Charlotte girl and went to the party with Poot as mentioned in comments on the last post. Party was a pretty good time. Good drink special, decent music but low on scenery other than the girls that work at the place, which can never be complained about. Called to wish the other a Merry Christmas while traveling from one house to another on Christmas Eve. Rang three times, then sent to voice mail (typical when someone sees who is calling and hits the ignore option). No text messages, calls, or emails since, sent or received. Last night I drank a big glass of fuckitall and have said the hell with them. They have to make quite an effort for any further attention.
As a funny side note, I did get a Merry Christmas email from crazy girl from this summer. Apparently I am still in one of her email lists for some reason. I replied, more to be a smart ass than anything. I'm guessing she didn't realize I am still on that list though I haven't received anything in quite a while from her and she would peridocially send forwards to a large list of people. Anyway, referenced seeing her at a big social shin dig though I we never spoke. Wished her well and said to let me know if she ever wanted to get together or chat. I expect nothing more than a smart ass email from her or nothing at all. I have little desire to see her unless she decides she wants to prove some big talk in the bedroom from before. I really don't expect to hear from her at all.
On to nothing inparticular but at least not going to think/worry about where I stand with what was believed to be current options. Will laugh if I hear back from the crazy girl from summer. Any suggestions on how to fill some time this winter are more than welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://veryfunnyads.com/ads/25041.html