Monday, December 04, 2006

Official

We all hear about bad things happening in three's. Maybe this is a week for me to have good things happen that way. With a little help from Paul, I finished decorating Casa del Wha for Christmas (not the holiday's) yesterday evening. I must say it actually looks like we are adults and know what we are doing. No foam finger tree toppers (sorry Poot), and no beer cans from the tree. I even have multiple wreathes hanging about.
The second good thing of the week was my MBA diploma showed up in the mail at the office today. Classes, as you probably know, have been done since June for me. I expected to get this sometime in September or October as my paperwork would process with the rest of the summer finishers and diplomas were to be sent out. My name is due to appear in the program the end of this week though I don't plan to go through the ceremony and have another hot dog stand incident. After battling the admin departments in the grad and business schools, along with another office (registrar maybe) who swore it had been mailed previously, I reign victorious and without an additional dent to the pocket.
Now for the third thing. Who knows what it will be as my prior hurdle was reached over a month ago, thus being a singular event (which did pretty much happen in triplicate itself) so I have something else good coming. Tomorrow night is Second String Santa. A large sociallite shin dig in Founders Hall at the B.O.A. coporate tower. I am hoping I can hit all three over as many days, otherwise something good better come up towards the end of the week.
My confidence is high, which usually sets me up for disappointment, but hey, maybe I'm on a roll for a change. Stay tuned, blog activitiy and the fun factor may be on the rise!

No comments: