Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Number 3?

I hope not. Saw the crazy girl last night that I was big time "into" this spring/early summer. I didn't speak but it was the first time I had seen her out and about since I quit. Her friends that are so damn cool usually are having parties and I have been out of the downtown loop for a while. Presence was duly noted with an eye lock across the floor fora few seconds but no other acknowledgment or attempt to communicate. The only reason I ask if this could be good thing three is I had been waiting for this to happen at some point, especially with holiday social parties going on. I didn't know how I would react, had come up with some things to say, but didn't know if I actually would. Obvisouly I didn't. I'm not worried about it, and glad it has happened so now I'm not doing double takes when I catch a red head out of the corner of my eye. I thought it would be more of a bumping into her kind of thing in, forced contact and forced speaking but am the encounter or lack their of went as it did.
Now to cross my fingers and hope this was more of bound to happen thing and that my number three is actually waiting around the corner sometime in the next few days. Hopefully so as I believe these things happen in a week to 10 day time frames and that span will quickly have come and gone by the end of the week.


UPDATE: Number three has been completed. My class ring was found in Clemson by a meter reader and returned to the alumni association and should be back in my possession Friday.

1 comment:

Nobrainer said...

Nice.

That's a good #3.

I wish my class ring would show up one day.