Saturday, January 22, 2005

Weekend fun

So, um yeah. Had a date tonight. First "second date" in like 5 years. Got a couple pecks on teh lip but nothing special. She has been teasing me on the phone and email for two weeks. I just don't get it. I have another date tomorrow (differnt chic) this one is a double with friends though and blind on her and my end. Talked on the phone early this week. NC State soccer player a couple years older. Makes me not sound so country but kinda scares me too. We will see. I have afeeling that my "This is aweomse and I look like a pimp" weekend is going to fizzle into nothingness. I will update later but as of now the bit expectations are fading like my engineering GPA.

5 comments:

Agent Orange said...

Good Lord it's like a redneck sex in the city, without the sex. Well the updates are always fun to read when you put your dates into Whanese and we get to read how your brain deciphered the nights activities. Of course it always helps to think that you are in your "this is my back" shirt and helmet.

Nobrainer said...

I hope that night 2 worked out better for you. Actually, I just hope you got a funny story out of it.

Agent Orange said...

And we are waiting......

Lawtonfunk said...

The first one may be playing coy because she really likes you and doesn't want you to think she's a whore. Or she could be stringing you along for free dinner because all women are inheritly evil. That's why we have to come on their face as punishment. As for Brad's comment, I bet its more like sex in the city on TBS. Just when you think your going to see some boobs-tampon comercial.

The Double D said...

My life is a PG13 movie and not one from now where you get to say shit, damn, fuck, and show a set of tits. I am talking one from 1984 where they show some old mans butt to get the rating so someone other than middle schoolers looking to play tonsil hockey will go see it.