Monday, January 24, 2005

Double Chin Bitchin'

As a exerpt to my weekend blabberings below I got really pissed a few times. While on date deux, I made a comment about two Clemson pitchers (Benson, married to the stripper, and Billy Koch). Baseball girl knew her timeline and quickly asked how old I was. I say 25 as not to lie. Both girls are caught off guard. I guess Clay knew but hadn't said anything. I have been around his wife no less than 3-4 time for extended periods and she just caught on I was 2-3 yrs younger than her. We all know I don't act more than 12 so it's gotta be the working mans 10 I put on after the college 25. To add insult to injury I go to the Y to take advantage of no joiing fee January. I'm wearing a Clemson cap, blue jacket and running pants and I had shaved for church, wearing no rings (class included). The first question the girl asks was if I was signing up for the family or single plan. Ok, fair enough, young people are married and the wife may have been at home, or better yet, I am a local grad student signing up my parents and myself. Of course I say single. The next question was "are you in the 30-54 range?" I about damn lost it threw the shroud of I will punch you in the ovaries if you say that shit again, bitch, grin. Oberg is laughin out loud. Now I know I have become some what portly. Why do you think I am going to sign up for the Y. Especially since screwed up throwing shoulders don't help when trying to lift dead weight. If you have seen pictures of males on my dad's side, we have a little extra pouch under the jaw. I have accepted it. Since when has that shit made me look 30+? I was getting accoustomed to 28-29 comments because I was typically meeting people when around friends who were 30+, without Paul or Oberg, and conversations were typically work related or at least more adultish. I just thought maybe I came off as mature when I wasn't drinking or around the crowd reading this. This shit has got to stop. Anyway one who knows a chin fat docotr get my ass areferal. I want that shit in a bag like in Fight Club so I can catch it on the fence when the YMCA bitch walks under.

4 comments:

Agent Orange said...

You're old....hahaha.....Faloon would love this.

Nobrainer said...

Is faloon still alive? He seems to ahve disappeared from the radar screen.

Lawtonfunk said...

It's not the chin. It's the wrinkles and the hair thinning.

The Double D said...

I have neither which is the funny part. Minus the chin I have no other defining physical attribute that shouts old man.