Monday, January 03, 2005

What the hell

Summary of New Years: Get somewhat drunk on everyones favorite, Jack and Ginger, go out with some friends. Fight asshole to elbow crowds, realize the bars are way to full to deal with and still pay enormous cover. Make 2AM booty call and actually pull some ass out of it. Friends who came back pull ass and hook up in car in apt complex parking lot, 9 people sleep in two bedroom apt with only one (my roommate) in largest bedroom. Earliest person crashes at 4:30AM. Women all leave between 8 and 9 next morning, guys arise around 11. Eat crappy Wild Wings food (guess cooks were hung over) and flake out for two hours. Beer drinking recommences at 4 or 5 with football throwing and poker. Slovenly drunkeness around 10 as we all head downtown. Hit 4 bars including Coyote Ugly, pull more ass as a group. Bring them back to the disaster area that should be condemed at this point and has more man funk than should be allowed. They hang till 4:30 then leave, about an hour after one of the females catches another reverse cowgirling one of the guys less than five minutes after departing the living room, on the toilet no less, bareback. Two girls is supposedly related to Char-Meck higher ups. Third girl leaves Oberg and I her number as we are the only ones who live in town and were the only ones not trying to be man whores at our own apartment. She had the nicest rack so we may have to capitalize on that later. Spent 4 hours cleaning Sunday and another 3 "airing out" the apartment. Thank god for candles or we would be repainting the peeled paint. All in all a good time though and would do it all over again...less the asshole to elbows street party thing.

4 comments:

Agent Orange said...

Holy Crap, Whaaa lives! Now i want a full report on my desk in the morning as to the people involved in this masquerade as well as the ass pulled.

Nobrainer said...

I want that report forwarded to me immediately after Rochford receives his copy.

Lawtonfunk said...

I hate you for not inviting me. I hate you. Damnit. Hate. I also will need names. Rochford, I expect a complete report of the true version after you transcibe the WHA. I went to Cyndi's family party and played a board game. I had one drink. I hate you.

The Double D said...

Aissa (barebacker) Thomas, some kid from Jersey named Don and Larson. They called between xmas and New Years not realizing things had fallen apart on the scheduled plans. Can you say one huge sausage party? I felt sorry enough for girls who spent extended time here, much less the full night or weekend.