Saturday, May 28, 2005

Day 1

So I am up and at my computer at 10. I have been up since 8:30 though, on my own cognisance. Drove back from Del's a little bit ago. Would have come on home last night but the overlap between savely sober and awake missed each other by about 30 minutes last night. The evening out was a cluster F$%* Every place was a sausage party and too crowded. We didn't stay in one spot long enough to let the odds of a group of fine ladies meander in our general direction. I have learned this leason before so my frustration watching it unfold and doing nothing about it last night increased. Taht and Why the hell did I have to be the good guy and leave the Three Doors Down show. I actually wanted to see that and the odds of talking to people would have been greatly increased. Thank god we get an extra going out night this weekend. Maybe I can still salvage something. Well, the pool beckons shortly!

3 comments:

Agent Orange said...

Kiss my ass once again

The Double D said...

I love you Brad.

Lawtonfunk said...

I went out on the boat all day today with my mom, dad, and cyndi. It rocked. We went all over and actually docked at restaurant. Fuck you all, unless Wha gets laid, I win.