Monday, May 30, 2005

Day 3

Went to the pool. Missed the sun by about an hour I think. Damn weather. Did see Revenge of the Sith. Quality entertainment, awesome graphics, really tied up all the loose ends. Some of the Padme/Anakin dialog/scenes were weak, but we have come to expect that out of the new movies. Went down town and had dinner and watched the race and the Heat/Pistons game, called it a night. Boat is at the shop getting a tune up and it is raining here today. Guessin' day 4 has me ending up doing some work or at the office. Hopefully blue spandex will be at the gym when Poot and I venture that way but as this weekends luck would have it, I am not holding my breath.

4 comments:

Agent Orange said...

I can play this game as long as you can so for the third day.....kiss my ass!

The Double D said...

I am going to buy Ace Combat 4 and maybe 5, just so I can beat them on the rest of my day off. It's not Pimpin' Ho's on San Andreas but it's still fun.

The Double D said...

No, it is a JDGA nickname. He is my roommate in Charlotte and was in Farmhouse at Clemson.

Poot said...

Me bitch

-Poot
out