Sunday, May 29, 2005

Day 2

The futlity continues. We (I mainly for a change) made major ehad way cleaning the apartment. It is worth yof company, which we had last night. A chic even slept in my bed. Now the kicker, the chic was Jessie and I slept on the couch. I volunteered so it was cool. We all drank a fair amount and Poot and I didn't tlak to any women we didn't know. Cash expenditure wasn't too bad for a change so that was good. Hopefully we actually make the pool and the luck turns around on the back end of this weekend.

3 comments:

Agent Orange said...

Dude, first my wife and then her room mate.... thats low man.

The Double D said...

Hey, this time I didn't try to make out with anyone, it wasn't a single bed, and I volunteered by bed and myself going to the couch on my own, immediately. I have turned over a new leaf, or accepted my role, you decide.

Poot said...

Wha was the main one to clean the apartment, because.... well hell, it was mainly all his damn mess. Granted i may have had some old mail sitting on the counter, but that just doesnt compare to his mildewy, smelly couch that is never used, or the three random, non-matching, wooden table chairs (without any table might i add) or countless number of Money magazines strewn about the apartment floor. It is clean now with the exception of random carpet stains which seem to just appear for no apparent reason.