Friday, September 30, 2005

I Suck

This is the general concensus on me this week. Apparently one is supposed to be able to grill in the dark on a relatively new grill, and everything be perfect. I am also supposed to clean up stuff regardless of if I got it out. Whatever happened to the cook doesn't clean rule? Yeah, and I guess I am terrible becuase I bitch about insurance companies who are trying to mail statements to an address that is two years, and three locations old. Sorry I wasn't in the best mood after a 14 hour day when I read the general stupiditiy placed in front of me. And to try and hold off a solid five minutes before talking any form of shit doesn't cut it. Don't fake being nice or giving me a chance to unwind...if you are going to bitch, type it up and place it on a note on the door so I know what I am walking in to, though it is expected these days. Beforwarned though, go ahead and get prepared for the not so gracious response you are about to receive. If I choose to eat dinner in my room and watch a different program than what has been commandeered to the living room...let it go instead of making smart ass remarks that you may think I can't hear just because I don't respond. You probably don't want my small talk anyway. I've been nice and rather accomodating and it's pretty much up. Some shit is going tochange and if people don't like it, there isn't much they are going to be able to do unless they hole up in their own rooms orlearn to cope. When people have shitty weeks and lots of stress, give them some space and let some shit slide. It's not because they think they are any better and don't have to do things, it's because, quite frankely, the piddly shit you have been dwelling on at the gym or while you have been sitting on your ass the last 3 hours is so far down the priority list that it might be seen next week. If what ever your little issue may be, is so important, then handle it so you don't have to cope. Otherwise let it go and hope the favor will be returned when positions are reversed. Constant harping will do nothing but bite you in the ass later.

6 comments:

1 Romantic Wedding said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Agent Orange said...

Please get with Funk as to the proper use of frying pans in a multi roommate household. It can be very amusing for those that are not in the arguments.

Lawtonfunk said...

Of course, I totally see the other persons side of being stressed out by messes. I can't relax in a food festering shithole either. It's unfortunate that both of you waited until your wits end during a stressful week to confront the issue.

When my roommate and I get into a tif about a living together, we eventually talk it out, and then have make up sex.

Of course, my roommate is my wife.

Still, it sounds like both of you could use the release, but who would be the catcher? You're both acting like nancies.

Agent Orange said...

You've got it all wrong.....Clemson sucks.

Lawtonfunk said...

Carolina Swallows

Poot said...

I think Wha grew tits and a bloody vagina.