Friday, December 02, 2005

4 Day Bender?

Maybe...Last night got off to a weak start compared to what most of you are thinking when I mention the word bender. That's okay though, I was just prepping the liver. Hit up a couple bars downtown with Ashley her roommate and Poot. I had received a rather high grade, all but securing a B regardless of my comprehensive final performance, in one of my two classes for the semester. An A is pretty unattainable due to large amount of info the test will be over, so it was time to celebrate a little.
Also, my XP disk finally arrived in my room. No thanks to the dumbasses at the front office who have held it for god knows how long. I called from lunch yesterday to see if it had arrived. Tiger Direct said it had been shipped for over five days, no notice, no package. It USED to be common place that UPS drops said packages at front office, notice left on your door or in mail, you go pick up package. Dummy on the phone yesterday though they got delivered, I told her to go check and low and behold,they had it...morons. I digress and back to the weekend plan, where this fits in.
Tonight, Toys for Tots at Southend Brewery. I have made sure all 5 females I know in town are aware this is taking place and hopefully attending so I can feel good about myself and actually talk to women at it this year. It also helps for other women to see that you aren't just a couple scary guys standing around stalking. It may or may not be correct, but I am trying to help Poot and myself out a little. I will be loading said program and enjoying some Jack during pre-preparty, then attending a preparty about 7:30, and on to the shin dig around 9.
Tomorrow, football all day and it should have been Christmas in the Caribbean in the apt but I am holding that for Sunday. 7ish is the company Christmas Party that I will be attending stag. I could have taken a date but as it would have been a friend only thing, the 20 question game with all the wives and office people wouldn't be worth it. Plus I am a lot more likely to get a little help should said women know any females floating around single in the age bracket than I would have with some form of date. Downtown should follow said affair (which is at McCormick and Schmicks no less).
Sunday will be Christams in the Carribean. Open the door, hope its warm, put football on mute, crank the Buffett CD's and decorate the apartment. All commers are welcome as long as they bring their favorite rum drink. rum and Coke is recommended but we daquiri mix left over from the 4th of July. This is typically on the day of the xmas party (at least the first edition was last year) but has been moved by request.
So in summary, I should be back online at home this weekend. I plan to do a lot of drinking. I am decorating the apartment this weekend and we have social events to attend. I am sure a decent stroy of me being drunk, saying something off color, or screwing something up will occur. Stay tuned, Clark Griswol may be in action.

4 comments:

Nobrainer said...

4 day bender? Why was I not notified beforehand?

The Double D said...

Not truly a 4 day as in the Cuuuuupppp weekend. Thursday shouldn't count but last night definetly qualified and hopefully tonight will. Head on if you want.

Nobrainer said...

No, I'll pass on this one. After Wednesday night, I was up most of Thursday night doing work. Last night I got plenty to drink, but not enough sleep and no action. Hopefully tonight will involve at least 2 of the 3.

The College Cup is in Cary, NC, next weekend. Anyone want to see how well Clemson travels for a men's soccer tournament?

Agent Orange said...

Whoooooooo Cuuuuuuup