Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Bad Liver, You must be punished.

That is what I am telling myself this week. Why bother working out when I can go home and drink as the week should be somewhat peaceful and I have no class to scurry off too. Gotta get the body primed for this weekend too. Started last night by getting back to Charlotte shortly after 8 and proceeding to drink for 5 hours before rolling into work 30 minutes late. Woo Hoo!
What I do to my liver may not matter according to this article. If this holds true, my legs will just crumble under me and I won't make it to the fridge/bar to imbibe in another Cirrhosis inducing treat. Guess I need to pick my poison and decide if that recliner with built in firdge is worth it. I think going Friends style with two recliners and mini-fridge in between would be the way to go though.

No comments: