Friday, December 16, 2005

Odds and Ends

Well, let's see. This week the following is going on:
I started one of the funnier email barages seen recently, with no parties involved being serious at first, but I think willing to fight by the end of the day.
I got reemed by my investments final (cumulative) Wed night, and am keeping my fingers crossed a B shows up in my email tomorrow or online next week.
I have been busier than a one armed cotton picker this week, since I am out of the office M-W next week. I have a big presentation tomorrow during lunch and tons of work bidding this week and next plus orders, submittal, etc as part of the daily grind.
Flying to Denver then riding on to Vail tomorrow after work, until next Wed, so I am sure no one will feel sorry for me working so hard this week. I am supposed to be packing now, obviously I am not. Prograstination at it's finest.
I have taught Skippy the ways of Caeser III and he and I are in an unspoken race to see who progresses faster. I take more turns per board but am keeping pace by being at the same promotion level. You would think the LA could whip the engineer in a development game, but I have expereince from the craze a couple years ago on my side.
Completed the overthrow of being fratastic as being cool. Ove the course of the past year, I purchased New Balance-990's, official Fratastic shoe, Rainbows, official Fratastic flops, Lacoste polo, well that one just kind fits the post frat boy look with the bankers here, and tonight capped it off while a North Face Denali fleece for my trip, official Fratastic outterwear. Yes, it is grey. No, having this clothing no longer makes anyone cool. I've gone and screwed that one up too and hope to burry it completely if Nobrainer ever steps to the plate on one of the two main components above not already filled. We can all head out to the store on Sunday' as triplets in our shoes, coats and jeans. Damn we are smooth.
Oh, and I continued to not get laid, though I will have the out of town, never see you again thing going for a few days if I venture out in the Village. Ooops, can you say jinx.
Yep, that about covers it. Had to get some stuff up and out there before the Agent catches me for delinquency.
It's really cold where I am going (I know, hot eventually, but I am talking short term) as in highs in the 20's at best, and that's at the base of the mountain. Hopefully I will return with great pictures, stories, and balls that have decided unshrivel.
Have fun for the next weekish kids!


6 comments:

Nobrainer said...

"Prograstination"? Is that the combination of procrastination and prognostication -- a new word meaning the prediction of laziness?

I'm still sans 990's, lacoste, North Face or any plans to purchase any of the three... Unless said purchases become a direct requirement for me to get laid. That won't be happening, however.

And I definitely don't feel bad for any of you people who get to go hang in Colorado.

Anonymous said...

Since you put it that way, yes, it is a new word as for therest of it. Either I am upgrading in coolness or my powers alone aren't quite enough to drag it down.

Agent Orange said...

Too much info on the balls comment. As for Caesar, you just let me know when you want the money cheat.

My word veri. is: ryzPOOP

The Double D said...

BTW: It sounds like Nobrainer found a way to get laid "sans" this equipment in uber-fratastic UVA.

Nobrainer said...

Indeed, but I have already moved on to better things. New Years is going to be phenomenal. And it involves no one from UVA, which makes it that much better.

Garvald said...

prograsstination- smoking too much herb so you put things off again since it's much more enjoyable to taste the ganga!