Tuesday, July 26, 2005

5 Mo'

After my test on Thursday another grad class is down. Having another three weeks off will be nice, especially without WEDDINGS to attend this time. I anticipate lots of lake and pool time with a fiar amount of boozing. I love being able to flip that switch on and off as necessary. As for the paper I had to write for today's 5:30 class, I did it in true Wha fashion. I knocked out the 7.5 pages between 3:15 and 5:15, emailed it to the office, swung by, printed it off and rolled in about 10 minutes late at the beginning of a very fun group exercise. How did I get to write it between 3:15 and 5:15 you ask? The powers of being able to sign out to call on contractors for the afternoon, which I actually did from 11 to 3:15. That and going in at 6:15 and getting more done before 8 than I usually do all day because no one was there to bother me or give me crap phone alls helps too.

No comments: