Sunday, July 31, 2005

Chess

The game of chess, I know I suck, let me play. You will beat me normally, that is fine. Don't be a pussy and bitch about how you beat yourself when I do actaully win. In chess, that is typically the case and I am usually the one doing it. Also, don't use lame ass techniques like bitching about the time between moves simply because I have an advantage at that point. Pot, this is kettle, you are black. And we won't even bring up hold 'em. More than likley I will botch something anyway. Let me over analyze and do it. And when I say "It's over." don't tell me not to give up only to say "Why don't you forfeit?" three moves later after what I see as the inevitable playout occurs. I am not the best at this yet, so if I see both our next 4 moves becasue I am screwed, just go with it and start a new game. Quit wasting everyones time and getting folks riled up. It prevents you from having to ignore you previous 5 minutes of dialog that I will quote back if necessary.

5 comments:

Poot said...

Intelligent people, yes.

Poot said...

But I am sure that Go-Fish would be more appropriate for you.

Lawtonfunk said...

I just play battleshits.

Lawtonfunk said...

Honestly though, Poot, that was a little harsh considering Malph's current college entrance issues.

OH, wait, you just sank my battlshit!!!!

Poot said...

I'm not really sure who Malph is or what is college entrance issues are. Okay okay, I will upgrade him to checkers, at least he's trying to get into college.