Friday, July 22, 2005

Lupus Street

I was wasting time during lunch and decided to zoom in on some places I have never been using Google Earth. I thought London was a good pick with everything goign on over there. I like to leave the road name feature on becuase usually I am looking at places I am familiar with. Low and behold, in downtown London there is a Lupus Street. After the 4th weekend this is pretty funny to me and now I have a reason to go London some day. If they will only let me gallop down the street with a bottle of Jack Daniels in my hand I will give the Brit's all the Wha they can handle. Anyone want to come along when this journey is planned?

3 comments:

Nobrainer said...

Sure, as long as someone else pays.

Agent Orange said...

Damn it Wha....your on Lupus street.....and an alcoholic!

Lawtonfunk said...

Nobrainer, put on a Mastercard and worry later. I'm in. I'm already in debt up to my eyeballs-so what's a few more grand.