Sunday, July 31, 2005

Corrupted...no not really

Well, the sisters trip has come and gone uneventfully. She got in on time Friday afternoon and we hung out. Grabbed dinner with Poot and Skippy at La Paz Saturday night and as usualy it was very good. Suprisingly empty but good. Later in the evening, we caught a Two Step (Dave Matthews Cover) show at Amos's. It was and 16 and up so she got in without in bribing, conniving, or B.S. The show was good and not neally as crowded as expected. Fine with us. Saturday was a shopping marathon starting with lunch at the mall around 12:30-1 and finishing with a Jos A Bank culmination around around 7. She hit up Soutpark, two laps around, for all it was worth. Well, not really, but within limits of the rather nice bank roll she came to town with. I didn't fair so bas either, doubling up her 5 hours of expenditures in a matter of 45 minutes of actuall shopping. Granted I did pick up an alligator shirt and a cool Cubs hat while at the mall that put as much of a hirt on my account as anything. The rest of the expenditures were all on mom and dad as she had been given some back to school cash and I had a rather nice gift certificant to Bank's from my birthday. Poot even got in on the act as Bank's had a helluva sale going and some of the shirts you just couldn't pass up on.
After the marathon, we came back to the apt, got cleaned up and dressed decently, grabbed Skippy and hit up Maggionoes for dinner. Here is where my plan came together. I picked up dinner for Laura and I on Friday and let her get lunch Saturday and said I would get lunch today. She had another chunk of chnage for food this weekend for us. I took advantage of this and got the apt taken care of last night, picking up the drinks before hand and letting Mom and Dad's funds take care of the family style dinner that also fed us tonight. It was great and we came home fat and happy.
The only draw backs this weekend was the fight over the tiaramasu. I felt no guilt in taking the rest tonight though Skippy bitched as he didn't have any last night. It's not my fauly Poot got a hold of the Cheascake first this evening and my fav was all that was left. I figure he had his Italian goodness already as his office sent him tons of food, including this delicacy, from a very good store, early this week after his ordeal last weekend.
All in all not a bad weekend, and neither of Poot nor Skippy hit on my sister.

4 comments:

Poot said...

Your sister slept in my bed both nights, you just didnt know it.

Lawtonfunk said...

How can you spell 'hurt' wrong and expenditures right in the next sentence? You don't have to spell bad to be cool, Wha.

The Double D said...

I also misspelled "bad" "Southpark" "Cheesecake" and many many others. I can spell, I just can't type.

Agent Orange said...

seriously, this is becoming a menage a trois of bitchy marriage stories. I really wanted to know that you skirts fought over some tiramisu