Tuesday, October 18, 2005

710 Miles

That was the grand total from pulling out of the office Thursday morning, headed for Raleigh until I pulled back in the same space yesterday morning. Over 12 hours of solitude on the road. I can't complain. The trade show in Raleigh was worth while. The game was sloppy but had the outcome I was looking for as a pleasant change. Got home at a reasonable hour on Friday and watched my high school but it one of the highschools truly in the mountains. Did morethan my share of yard work on Saturday. Had a good dinner (and got left overs to bring back) that night while vegging out infront of college football/race/MLB playoffs. Lunch with dad and fam on Sunday then the journey home which was culminated in a game of poker and a couple games of billiards. Fortunately, with 2 rebuys, I only lsot 10 bucks. Guess that's what happens when the BS shots mix in with a decent game and your original buy-in ends up being free. I am still tired and a test is coming on Thursday along with the retrun of the punishing test from two weeks ago, tomorrow. The middle of the week isn't looking so hot but things could turn around...I hope.

1 comment:

Lawtonfunk said...

Good luck on your test.